Dr. David J Miller D.O.
Family Practitioner201 Woolston Dr Suite 1e Morrisville PA, 19067
Dr. David Miller is a family practitioner practicing in Morrisville, PA. Dr. Miller specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Miller possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1976
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1973
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Urinary Incontinence
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Adjustment Disorder
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Family Medicine; Latrobe Area Hosp, Family Medicine
- Chicago Osteo Hosp
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David J Miller D.O.'s Practice location
Morrisville, PA 19067Get Direction
Dr. David J Miller D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO638 Newtown Yardley Rd Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Thomas Mercora D.O.2346 Trenton Rd Levittown PA 19056
- Dr. Thao-tam Tran D.O.10800 Knights Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Matthew James Gettings D.O.1104 Route 130 N Riverton NJ 08077
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.1320 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. Daniel Yun MD401 East Township Line Rd Elkins Park PA 19027