Dr. Miguel Licha baquero is a psychologist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Licha baquero specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Licha baquero evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Licha baquero because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Miguel A Licha baquero PH.D's Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00968Get Direction
Dr. Miguel A Licha baquero PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Victoria Perez reyes PSY DNew San Juan Comercial Local 4 Carolina PR 00979
- Dr. Iowany Melendez vazquez PSY.D1452 AVE ASHFORD SAN JUAN PR 00907
- Jose Jesus Navas robleto PH.D,829 AVE SAN PATRICIO RIO PIEDRAS PR 00921
- Leida I. Saliva PSYD1019 AVE LUIS VIGOREAUX APT 9H GUAYNABO PR 00966
- Mrs. Maria Milagros Robles ortiz M.A.28 Calle Topacio Dorado PR 00646