Dr. Corey Neil Goldstein M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1700 W Van Buren St Mailbox Tob032 Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Corey Goldstein is a psychiatrist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Goldstein is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Goldstein diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Goldstein may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Goldstein treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1998
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Psychiatry; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Emergency Medicine
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Corey Neil Goldstein M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
SKOKIE, IL 60076Get Direction
Dr. Corey Neil Goldstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldstein
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,875 N Michigan 875 N Michigan Chicago Il 60611
- Dr. Gary Alan Willer Other30 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60602
- Lucyna Maria Puszkarska5420 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60630
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Ms. Inna L. Golber MD4555 Oakton St. Skokie Illinois 60076
- Michel R. Louvain300 North State Street Chicago Illinois 60654