Dr. Lisa Bonn is a psychologist practicing in BUFFALO, NY. Dr. Bonn specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bonn evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bonn because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lisa Bonn MS ATR's Practice location
BUFFALO, NY 14214 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lisa Bonn MS ATR | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lisa Bonn MS ATR's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Dr. Richard Ohrbach PHD, DDS 3435 Main Street Buffalo New York 14214
- Dr. Vanessa Valentino PSY.D. 276 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10001
- Dr. Tom Mazur PSY.D. 219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Drew Carlson Messer J.D. PH.D. 8616 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Theresa Mignone-klostermann PHD 4511 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Caryn A Bartnik PSY D 2430 Bowen Rd Elma NY 14059