Dr. Tim Mieczkowski is a Chiropractor practicing in Sauk Centre, MN. Dr. Mieczkowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mieczkowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tim Edward Mieczkowski D.C.'s Practice location
Sauk Centre, MN 56378Get Direction
Dr. Tim Edward Mieczkowski D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Lindsey M Hurlbut D.C.6001 Egan Dr Savage MN 55378
- Dr. Michael Denery D.C.18 2nd St N Long Prairie MN 56347
- Robert A Mcdonald Other1008 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. Lovette Renee Mieczkowski D.C.857 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. Sarah Marcene Abel CHIROPRACTOR710 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. John B Welle D.C.519 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378