Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC is a top Doctor in NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR, Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Scapular muscle activity in overhead and nonoverhead athletes during closed chain exercises.
- Some regulatory properties of a glucose-6-phosphate-dependent form of glycogen synthase purified from rabbit renal medulla.
- Purification and some regulatory properties of glycogen synthase I from rabbit renal medulla.
Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC's Practice location
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 72116Get Direction
Carrie M Doster MS, LAT, ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- New Cell Therapy Shows Promise as Potential Lymphoma Fighter
Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is a particular form of lymphoma (cancer involving the lymph nodes) that has begun to affect more and more patients across the world. Unlike most cancers, there have been a large amount of success stories of treatment options that help patients beat the disease....
- What Procedures are Used to Treat Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is an unpleasant and dangerous disease that can affect every woman in the world. There are many risk factors that can cause this condition, and the disease can easily affect other organs near the ovaries, including the womb, the bladder, and the colon. Fortunately, there are many...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Melanie H Smith M.D.4020 Richards Rd North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD5800 W 10th St Little Rock AR 72204
- Dr. Agustin Fernandez MD3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Jason W. Hammack M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. John Wilder Baker M D1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Steven A Clift M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117