Christopher Kilgus is a physical therapist practicing in Orangeburg, SC. Christopher Kilgus specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christopher Kilgus can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christopher Kilgus will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Christopher Kilgus DPT's Practice location
Orangeburg, SC 29118Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29205Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Kilgus DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Jill Martin1000 METHODIST OAKS DR ORANGEBURG SC 29115
- Mr. Dwayne M Duckett P.T.1620 Broughton St Orangeburg SC 29115
- Mrs. Marlene Riley Workman RPT, MHS119 Office Park Dr Orangeburg SC 29118
- Mrs. Charmin Whetsell West PT3000 St Matthews Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Michael James Carr PT303 Susan Dr Charleston SC 29407
- Mr. Ethan Crabtree P.T.1000 Methodist Oaks Drive Orangeburg SC 29115