Dr. Enrique Pantin is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Pantin ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pantin also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1988
Cen University Venezuela 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Edwards EndoVent as a pacing catheter for minimally invasive aortic valve surgery: a novel approach.
- Echocardiographic Identification of an Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava with Dilated Azygos Vein During Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
- Hospital initiatives in promoting smoking cessation: A 12-year follow-up.
Dr. Enrique J Pantin MD's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
Dr. Enrique J Pantin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Gregory J. Lawler D.O.5600 JFK Blvd. West New York New York 07093
- Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD187 Millburn Ave Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Harald J. Kiamzon M.D.1620 Manhattan Avenue Union City New Jersey 7087
- Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD49 Veronica Ave Somerset NJ 08873