Dr. Betsy Rossow is a hospitalist practicing in South Bend, IN. Dr. Rossow specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Rossow manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Rossow works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Betsy Rossow MD's Practice location
South Bend, IN 46601Get Direction
Holland, MI 49424Get Direction
Dr. Betsy Rossow MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Crohn's Disease and Other Gastrointestinal Issues
Crohn’s disease patients suffer from a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). They may also experience weight loss and abdominal pain. Treatment of Crohn’s is more or less similar to that of another inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), known as ulcerative colitis. For both of these...
- What is Krokodil?
Krokodil is a homemade street drug that is suspected to have been distributed throughout the country. It is a powerful addicting drug, and was very widespread in Russia. Chemically known as desmorphine, it started as a substitute for heroin and very soon became popular as a street drug. This opiate...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- Recovering From Hernia Surgery
There are various types of Hernia and depending on which type you have been affected by, recovery from surgery is dependent on that, among other factors.For hernias, the usual treatment option that most patients go through is a conventional hernia repair surgery which is known as a herniorrhaphy....
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Harmanpreet Bobby Rakhra M.D.303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Claudia Thomas MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Lauber M.D.2200 Randallia Dr Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Dr. Haidong Bao M.D.793 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Son H Phung MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Marques Bolden MD615 N Michigan St South Bend IN 46601