Dr. Stacey Davis is a psychologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Davis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Stacey Davis PH.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32601Get Direction
Dr. Stacey Davis PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Dr. Cassie Hessler-smith PSY.D.115 Ne 7th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Garret D Evans PSYD3701-2 Nw 40 Terrace Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Virginia Walton Sloan PH.D.1505 Nw 16th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Teresa M Picciocchi PSYD5300 Sw 91st Terrace Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Pamela Arlen Olcott PH.D.3305 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Elizabeth J Buckley PH.D.4965 Sw 91st Ter Gainesville FL 32608