Dr. Jennifer Cook is a Chiropractor practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Cook specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cook seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Ms. Jennifer Lynn Cook D.C.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
Ms. Jennifer Lynn Cook D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Rabiyyah Hazziez6767 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89103
- Robert Raymond Moore, Jr.3061 South Maryland Parkway Las Vegas Nevada 89109
- Dr. Troy D Russell DC715 Mall Ring Circle Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Charles Lewis Badger D.C.2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Jason Lovaas DC7251 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Craig E Roles DABCI2720 Green Valley Parkway Henderson NV 89014