Dr. Joshua Perisho is a Dentist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Perisho specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Joshua Perisho DDS's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95219Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95831Get Direction
Joshua Perisho DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Ramona Yousefipour D.D.S2817 Main St Oakley California 94561
- James L Rore DDS4255 Pacific Ave. Stockton CA 95207
- Dr. John Sloane Noe DDS14137 Tyler Street Walnut Grove CA 95690
- Eunji Park DDS2288 Daniels St Manteca CA 95337
- Dr. Darin K Nakamura D.D.S.3485 Brookside Rd Stockton CA 95219