Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA, 70605
Dr. Cristen Waespe is a cardiologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Waespe specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Waespe also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
PARIS, KY 40361Get Direction
Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waespe
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Kevin R Young M.D.1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Carl P Fastabend MD501 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Jean King White M.D.1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Fernando J. Ruiz M.D.1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Christopher S Thompson M.D.1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- John M Winterton M.D.1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601