Dr. Cristen Waespe is a cardiologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Waespe specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Waespe also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605 Get Direction
PARIS, KY 40361 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cristen Kelly combs Waespe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waespe
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Dr. Kevin R Young M.D. 1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Carl P Fastabend MD 501 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Jean King White M.D. 1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Fernando J. Ruiz M.D. 1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Christopher S Thompson M.D. 1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. John M Winterton M.D. 1717 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601