Dr. Nicholas Dewyer is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Dewyer specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. Nicholas Alexander Dewyer MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Alexander Dewyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark I. Singer M.D.2340 Clay Street, San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Lawrence R. Lustig MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. David Ellison M.D.100 S Ellsworth Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Thomas L Engel MD3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Jacob Johnson MD450 Sutter St Rm 933 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Robert Allen Mickel MD, PHD3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118