Dr. Angela Pryor is a psychologist practicing in Utica, MI. Dr. Pryor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pryor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pryor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Angela Nicole Pryor Other's Practice location
Utica, MI 48317 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Angela Nicole Pryor Other | Psychologist | Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Angela Nicole Pryor Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- What are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D. 27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH. 30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP 1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Dr. Diane Buffalin PH.D. 29260 Franklin Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Allison Myers-fabian PHD 1 Ford Pl Detroit MI 48202
- Shelley Galasso Bonanno MA LLP 36975 Utica Rd Clinton Township MI 48036