Raymond Cheung is an acupuncturist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Cheung evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Cheung treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1988
- Effective treatment of laparoscopic cholecystectomy pain with intravenous followed by oral COX-2 specific inhibitor.
- Preoperative parenteral parecoxib and follow-up oral valdecoxib reduce length of stay and improve quality of patient recovery after laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery.
- Dose-response relationship between opioid use and adverse effects after ambulatory surgery.
- Celecoxib, but not rofecoxib or naproxen, attenuates cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis induced in vitro by angiotensin and aldosterone.
- The relationships of social support, uncertainty, self-efficacy, and commitment to prenatal psychosocial adaptation.
- Healthcare Utilization and Costs of Knee or Hip Replacements versus Pain-Relief Injections.
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Raymond Yum Cheung D.C., L.AC.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Yum Cheung D.C., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Kim Peirano503 D St, Suite 1 San Rafael CA 94901
- Mr. Henry Jianguo Wang L.AC4827 GEARY BLVD. San Francisco CA 94118
- Lara Peace L.AC.3188 1/2 16TH ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103
- Daniel G Abels L.AC.141 Brannan St San Francisco CA 94107
- Mrs. Tina Elaine Chin-kaplan L.AC.33 Vandewater St. San Francisco CA 94133
- Dr. Iris Gold OMD,L.AC.131 Camino Alto Mill Valley CA 94941