Dr. John O'donnell is a psychologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. O'donnell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. O'donnell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. O'donnell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Great West Healthcare
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. John M O'donnell PH.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53217 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John M O'donnell PH.D. | Psychologist | Cognitive & Behavioral
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John M O'donnell PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Kathryn L Lapierre MSN, CNS W62 N179 Washington Ave. Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Diane Marie Mosnik PH.D. 2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Carol A. Pinter PSY.D. 2600 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD 13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Ms. Julie A Bobholz PHD 9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jane Marie Schneider PH.D. 741 N Grand Ave Waukesha WI 53186