Dr. Mark Yama is a psychologist practicing in Moscow, ID. Dr. Yama specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Yama evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Yama because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- A new test of an old hypothesis: a quantification of sequence in the Rorschach.
- Effects of temporal separation and masker level on binaural analysis in forward masking.
- The usefulness of human figure drawings as an index of overall adjustment.
- Binaural analysis in forward masking: effects of signal frequency.
- Upward shifts in the masking pattern with increasing masker intensity.
- Tonal masking and frequency selectivity for the monaural and binaural hearing systems.
- Differences between psychophysical "suppression effects" under diotic and dichotic listening conditions.
Dr. Mark Francis Yama PH.D.'s Practice location
Moscow, ID 83844Get Direction
Dr. Mark Francis Yama PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Dr. Chia-Chi (Alicia) Hu PH.D.814 S Washington St. Moscow Idaho 83843
- Dr. Leslie J Robison PH.D.1620 Se Summit Ct Pullman WA 99163
- Dr. Laurie J Smith PH.D.1256 Se Bishop Boulevard Pullman WA 99163
- Kenneth Locke PH.D.121 W Sweet Ave Moscow ID 83844
- Dr. Michael David Brodeur PSY.D.1815 Ne Wilson Rd Pullman WA 99164
- Dr. Nikki Stypa PSY.D.1240 SE BISHOP BLVD PULLMAN WA 99163