Dr. Shama Ahuja is an internist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Ahuja specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ahuja provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Pediatrics; Westland Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Dr. Shama Kumari Ahuja M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55116 Get Direction
APPLE VALLEY, MN 55124 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shama Kumari Ahuja M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shama Kumari Ahuja M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahuja
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- M. Chadi Alraies 3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D 2428 East 117th Street Burnsville Minnesota 55337
- Dr. Raymond W. Scallen MD University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD 60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO 6545 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 55427