Dr. Shama Ahuja is an internist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Ahuja specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ahuja provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Pediatrics; Westland Med Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Shama Kumari Ahuja M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55116Get Direction
APPLE VALLEY, MN 55124Get Direction
Dr. Shama Kumari Ahuja M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahuja
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other730 S. 8th Street Hennepin Minneosta 55127
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102