Dr. Chia-ming Lee is a prosthodontist practicing in ARLINGTON, TX. Dr. Lee specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Chia-ming Lee B.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
ARLINGTON, TX 76013Get Direction
Chia-ming Lee B.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- "Black-ish" Diabetes Diagnosis Attempts to Improve Awareness on the Disease
Despite all the existing information on diabetes, the disease still manages to mystify a significant number of people. Some individuals could also believe that their life is over if they receive a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. Similarly, third parties may also think that diabetes patients are these...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Is it Possible to Recover from Stage IV Breast Cancer?
Whether you have just recently been diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer, or you are just now recovering from the shock, you are certainly filled with bewilderment and confusion with all of the information that has been thrown at you in such a short period of time. The moment you first heard those...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- American Ninja Warrior Fights Rheumatoid Arthritis
When most people hear a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis, they see it as the end of their active lifestyles.Abel Gonzalez, a 33 year old from Chicago, Illinois is known for his time as a top competitor on the show American Ninja Warrior on NBC. The show, based on a Japanese sports competition called...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Priscila Schaefer D.D.S.2100 Ross Avenue Dallas TX 75201
- Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Andy Chi Chang DDS1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. David D Mcfadden DMD5301 W. Lovers Lane Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Bruce Martin Barbash D.D.S.10 Medical Pkwy Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. Riad Almasri D.D.S.3102 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219