Dr. Ty L Schwertfeger MD
Neurologist | Neurology2135 N Collective Ln Wichita KS, 67206
Dr. Ty Schwertfeger practices Neuropathology in Wichita, KS. Dr. Schwertfeger studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1990
University of Wales in Great Britain 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Neurology; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1996
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1993
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Ty L Schwertfeger MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67206Get Direction
Dr. Ty L Schwertfeger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwertfeger
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dwight L Lindholm MD6611 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Burtram J Odenheimer MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Calvin Grant Olmstead MD3243 E. Murdock Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Peter James Seberger M.D., PH.D.2318 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67214