Lisa Hall is a physical therapist practicing in Avondale, AZ. Lisa Hall specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lisa Hall can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lisa Hall will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lisa R Hall P.T.'s Practice location
Avondale, AZ 85392Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258Get Direction
Lisa R Hall P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383
- Karen Meyer PT2060 Reading Rd Cincinnati OH 45202
- Kenneth David Lundeen P.T.13460 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Dr. Keith James Pritchette Other4730 E Warner Rd Phoenix AZ 85044
- Tj Nereng DPT16515 S 40th St Phoenix AZ 85048