Dr. Adam Shipp is an endodonist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Shipp is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Adam J Shipp DMD, MS's Practice location
Dr. Adam J Shipp DMD, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Diets That Can Help Manage Your Arthritis
What is Arthritis?Arthritis is the name given to those diseases or disorders that affect the body’s joints. Around 200 rheumatic diseases come under the term arthritis. The most common types include osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), fibromyalgia, and gout....
- Actress Francia Raisa Shares Her Recovery After Saving Selena Gomez's Life
For a star that shines as bright as Selena Gomez, it is hard to ignore when she’s gone, even for short bit of time. Her fans immediately noticed when she dropped out of the spotlight for a couple of months, which led to unprecedented rumors and even accusations.It wasn't until September 2017 when...
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Eight Facts About Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. It is common in North America and Europe. Many people do not know much about this disease and its harmful effects if left untreated. Here are some facts that you need to know about Lyme disease.The majority of the patients with...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Among parasites which affect human beings include the lice. They are small and can be spread through coming into contact with infected person or using his/her belongs. The most affected are children. Types There are three main types of lice. Though they are from similar families, they are all of...
- Dr. Matthew R Buhrley D.D.S., M.S.D.5898 S. Quamash Way Boise ID 83716
- Dr. Robert Olson DDS8119 Ustick Rd Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Michael John Bingham D.D.S.3308 N Milwaukee St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Stanton D Widmer D.D.S.4207 Clocktower Ave. Caldwell ID 83607
- Dr. Brent L Chapman DDS1555 S Timesquare Ln Boise ID 83709
- Matthew A Fowler D.M.D347 W Iowa Ave Nampa ID 83686