Dr. Marc Kesselman is a cardiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Kesselman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kesselman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1983
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Cardiovascular Diseases; Nova Southeastern Univ Osteo, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marc M Kesselman D.O.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33180 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Marc M Kesselman D.O. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Marc M Kesselman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Aslam M. Khan M.D. 4900 West Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33313
- Dr. Cesar Mario Pellerano MD 2999 Ne 191st St Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Kevin Michael Coy MD 3801 Biscayne Blvd Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Murray Rosenbaum M.D. 1800 E Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- E. Martin Kloosterman 1800 E Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Raul Alonso M.D. 7100 W 20th Ave Hialeah FL 33016