Dr. Patricia Diaz-moreno practices Periodontics in Farmington, CT. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Diaz-moreno has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Diaz-moreno provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Patricia I Diaz-moreno DDS's Practice location
Farmington, CT 06030Get Direction
Dr. Patricia I Diaz-moreno DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Health Benefits of Echinacea
What is echinacea?As one of the most powerful herbs, Echinacea has been widely used for a variety of reasons. From the plant's roots to its petals, it is said to hold all kinds of nutrients that are beneficial for the human body.Echinacea has been traditionally used as a Native American remedy for...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Vincent Nicholas Laporta DMD360 Tolland Tpke Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Paul-henry H Zottola D.M.D., M.P.H.2275 Silas Deane Hwy Rocky Hill CT 06067
- Dr. Wendell Philip Urling DDS60 Westwood Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. David A Gelb PERIODONTIST836 Farmington Ave West Hartford CT 06119
- Jamison Scotto D.M.D.1080 Day Hill Rd Windsor CT 06095
- Dr. Barry Joel Gelber DDS1185 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield CT 06109