Dr. Wayland Wong is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Salem, OH. Dr. Wong specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1975
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1975
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Broken Nose
- Ear Wax
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Otolaryngology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Wayland Wong M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OH 44460Get Direction
Dr. Wayland Wong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Hearing Loss: All You Need to Know About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is defined as a partial or complete inability to hear. People who have chronic ear infections mostly develop hearing loss. However, the condition can also be caused by several reasons such as aging, heredity, noise pollution, and certain diseases or...
- Dr. John W Babyak M.D.7227 Glenwood Ave Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. David A Kanagy M.D.1401 S Arch Ave Alliance OH 44601
- Mr. Escarlito Uminga Sevilla MD5427 Mahoning Avenue Youngstown OH 44515
- Dr. Eugene L Potesta M.D.7227 Glenwood Ave Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Richard P Pearlstein M.D.7227 Glenwood Ave Youngstown OH 44512