Dr. Sharde Harvey is a Dentist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Harvey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Queens College Sociology 1999
New York University College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2004
- Bridal Whitening
- Childrens Dentistry
- Dental Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Digital Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Holistic Dentistry
- Invisalign Braces
- Lunchtime Crowns (TM)
- Periodontal (gum) Disease
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea
- Stem Cell
- Professional MemberThe American Dental Association
- Professional MemberThe New York State Dental Association
- Professional MemberThe New York County Dental Association
- Professional MemberThe International Congress of oral Implantologists
- Professional MemberHolistic Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Long Island College HospitalDentistry
Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10022 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harvey
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Barbara Tamulewicz DDS 462 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S 7525 15TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11228
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD 1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D. 1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Marvin Stephen Berman D.M.D 57 w 57th st New York NY 10019
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD 700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006