Dr. Jeffrey Mullins is a urologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mullins specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Jeffrey K Mullins MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287 Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37404 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jeffrey K Mullins MD | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jeffrey K Mullins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mullins
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD 4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD 7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D. 1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christen A. Alevizatos M.D. 5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Christian Pavlovich M.D. 4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD 806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061