Ivan T Cakulev MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Ivan Cakulev is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cakulev performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Kiril & Metodij Univ- Med Fak- Skopje- MacEdonia 1992
Ss Cyril and Methdius University Skopje, Faculty Of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Basic Science And More
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Cardiac Electrophysiology Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Cleveland Clinic 1998
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 2004
- Cardiovascular Disease - Baylor College of Medicine - Texas Medical Center 2002
Ivan T Cakulev MD's Practice location
Ivan T Cakulev MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cakulev
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Mauricio Hong MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Helge U. Simon M.D36060 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094
- Mohamed Hani Kanj MD26635 Amhearst Cir Beachwood OH 44122
- Bruce S Stambler MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Ottorino Costantini MD2500 N Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109
- Ohad Ziv MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905