Dr. Graham Chadd is an anesthesiologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Chadd ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Chadd also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Zimbabwe, Godfrey Huggins Sch of Med, Avondale, Harare 1977
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mpilo Hospital1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
- Wells Fargo (Acordia)
Dr. Graham Chadd M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73109 Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Graham Chadd M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Graham Chadd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can a Piercing Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome that affects approximately 3 to 9 million American adults. The symptoms of fibro include painful, tender joints and awful body pain. These tender joints are sensitive to pressure in fibromyalgia patients. The healthcare community doesn't fully understand...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Sean Michael Summers MD 5609 North Ross Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Joshua Gore MD 1000 N. Lincoln Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. John W Nelson MD 3535 Nw 58th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Timothy Talbot Tye D.O. 750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Scott A Mitchell DO 3601 Nw 138th St Oklahoma City OK 73134
- Dr. Jack E Marshall MD 3601 Nw 138th St Oklahoma City OK 73134