Dr. Doreen Davis is a psychologist practicing in TUSCALOOSA, AL. Dr. Davis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Doreen Davis PH.D.'s Practice location
TUSCALOOSA, AL 35404Get Direction
Dr. Doreen Davis PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Dr. Mark Prohaska PH.D.661 Helen Keller Blvd Tuscaloosa AL Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- Dr. Richard Edison Beth PH.D.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Crystal Dawn Bell PHD2717 6th St Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Nancy Rubin PHD850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Andrea Rehmert PHD3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Ronan PH.D.2802 7th St Tuscaloosa AL 35401