Dr. Racheal Goff is a speech language pathologist practicing in BRIDGEPORT, WV. Dr. Goff specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Goff evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Goff helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Racheal Goff MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
BRIDGEPORT, WV 26330Get Direction
Racheal Goff MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- June E. Kimberlin MS,CCC/SLP408 E B SAUNDERS WAY CLARKSBURG WV 26301
- Rebecca Leeanne Brammer M.A., CCC-SLP12 COOLVIEW LN BRIDGEPORT WV 26330
- Kathryn Currey Vangilder200 GASTON AVE FAIRMONT WV 26554
- Susan L Jeney MS408 E B SAUNDERS WAY CLARKSBURG WV 26301
- Mrs. Ellen Kathleen Ferguson MS CCCSLP200 GASTON AVENUE FARIMONT WV 26554
- Sara Elizabeth Garrett MS408 EB SAUNDERS WAY CLARKSBURG WV 26301