Dr. Drew Jones is a dermatologist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Jones specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Jones diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1991
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Dermatology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- U Nc Sch Med
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Drew Alexander Jones M.D.'s Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27405Get Direction
Dr. Drew Alexander Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- Dr. Daniel J. Teague M.D.266 W Coleman Blvd Mt Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. Michelle Lundeen Pennie MD2068 Hawthorne St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Stuart O Tafeen MD1900 Ashwood Ct Greensboro NC 27455
- Dr. Ned Jay Gross M.D.314 Fairy Street Ext Martinsville VA 24112
- Dr. Frederick Arthur Lupton MD1587 Yanceyville St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305