Dr. Ruth Ocasio is a psychologist practicing in KISSIMMEE, FL. Dr. Ocasio specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ocasio evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ocasio because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ruth Ocasio's Practice location
KISSIMMEE, FL 34743 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ruth Ocasio | Psychologist | School
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ruth Ocasio's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Brenda Ithier Nayak AP 230 East Marks St. Orlando Fl 32803
- Dr. Stacey Tantleff Dunn PH.D. 1850 Lee Road Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Christine M Salinas PSY.D. 615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Susanne B. Parlade PSY.D. 206 Park Place Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Eduardo Ysern Other 1417 N Semoran Blvd Orlando FL 32807
- Dr. Maria M Coiro PHD. 32 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806