Dr. Donald S Colbourn MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2 Medical Plaza Suite 200 Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. Donald Colbourn is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Colbourn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1982
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Winthrop-University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Winthrop - University Hospital
- Winthrop - University Hospital
Dr. Donald S Colbourn MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Donald S Colbourn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colbourn
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Dr. Gurvinder S Shaheed M.D.550 W Ranch View Drive Rocklin CA 95765
- Dr. Philip D. Sardar MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Richard Mcneill Guy M.D.4501 X St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Kristie A Bobolis M.D.2 Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Helen Kent Chew M.D.4501 X St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sivakumar Reddy MDTwo Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661