Dr. Sharad Gupta is a psychiatrist practicing in Lemont, IL. Dr. Gupta is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Gupta diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Gupta may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Gupta treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Psychiatry
Mr. Sharad Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Lemont, IL 60439Get Direction
Mr. Sharad Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,875 N Michigan 875 N Michigan Chicago Il 60611
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Dr. Martins A. Adeoye MD15010 South Ravinia Avenue Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Francis Keating DO1528 W Monroe St Chicago IL 60607
- Dr. Steven Mark Prinz M.D.1725 South Naperville Road Wheaton Illinois 60189
- Dr. Ghassan M. Aldurra MD12 Salt Creek Lane Hinsdale IL 60531