Dr. James Byrum is an internist practicing in Bentonville, AR. Dr. Byrum specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Byrum provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1986
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University Hospital Of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. James David Byrum MD's Practice location
Dr. James David Byrum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. James W Norys MD3344 N Futrall Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Allison M Johnson M.D.701 Horsebarn Road Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Cara L. Riley DO1000 Se 13th Court Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Christopher S Hardin MD6801 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Michael Dallas Sammer MD600 Memorial Drive Bella Vista AR 72714
- Dr. James Baker DO808 S. 52nd Street Rogers AR 72758