Dr. Dan La is a rheumatologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. La specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. La treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat 2001
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Trigger Finger
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center
Dr. Dan T La MD's Practice location
Glendale, CA 91205Get Direction
TUJUNGA, CA 91042Get Direction
Dr. Dan T La MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Is Discoid Lupus Erythematosus?
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) is a chronic skin condition that is characterized by light-sensitive skin flare-up, which can be localized or widespread. If not treated effectively, discoid lupus erythematosus can cause permanent scarring. Red rough patches will develop leaving discoloration and...
- Can Detoxing Help Ease Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Many fibromyalgia patients have to deal with mystery symptoms for years before getting a proper diagnosis. And. once they receive a diagnosis, the struggle is far from over. With fibromyalgia, patients are often left to their own devices and figure out on their own what helps to ease symptoms. One...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- Selena Gomez Starts Boxing After Kidney Transplant
In September, an important announcement from singer and actress Selena Gomez surprised and shocked her fans: she had undergone a kidney transplant to try to combat the complications from lupus. Selena's revelation is part of a special TV program conducted by the journalist Savannah Guthrie and...
- Daily Tips to Help Manage Your Fibromyalgia
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Dr. Joanna Marie Davies M.D.1136 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. R swamy Venuturupalli M.D.8737 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Samy K Metyas MD150 N 3rd Ave Covina CA 91723
- Dr. Alan Weinberger M.D8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Olga Neonila Popel MD5620 Wilbur Avenue Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Sue Yeon Chung MD.14445 Olive View Dr Sylmar CA 91342