Dr. Deepak Bedi is a radiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Bedi specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Nairobi, Coll of Hlth Sci, Nairobi, Kenya 1976
University of Nairobi School of Medicine 1976
- Plantar fibromatosis: most common sonographic appearance and variations.
- Placenta membranacea, previa and accreta. A case report.
- Sonography of the eye.
- Axillary lymph nodes in breast cancer: ultrasound appearance.
- Intraoperative abdominal ultrasound in oncologic imaging.
- Chronic ectopic pregnancy. A comparison with acute ectopic pregnancy.
- Intraoperative sonography during open partial nephrectomy for renal cell cancer: does it alter surgical management?
- Segmental adenomyomatosis of the gallbladder. A radiologic, sonographic, and pathologic correlation.
- Fibrolamellar carcinoma of the liver: CT, ultrasound and angiography. Case report.
- Qualitative Slow Blood Flow in Lower Extremity Deep Veins on Doppler Sonography: Quantitative Assessment and Preliminary Evaluation of Correlation With Subsequent Deep Venous Thrombosis Development in a Tertiary Care Oncology Center.
- Oat cell carcinoma of the esophagus: unusual radiological appearances.
- Effect of nasal airway positive pressure on upper airway size and configuration.
- Ruptured uterus: sonographic diagnosis.
- Pseudocyst following splenectomy: impact of CT and ultrasound on its diagnosis and management.
- Sonographic features of rupture of the pregnant uterus.
- Oakwood Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology Oakwood Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Oakwood Hospital Program
Deepak G. Bedi M.D.'s Practice location
Deepak G. Bedi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Matthew Dang5100 Bellevue Falls Lane Sugar Land Texas 77479
- John Michael Pohl10905 Memorial Hermann Drive Pearland Texas 77584
- Christie M. Lincoln2306 Underwood Street Houston Texas 77030
- Barry Samuels M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030
- Aradhana Venkatesan1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Susan Pinero1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030