Dr. Carol Castelino is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Castelino is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Castelino diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Castelino can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Carol Andrea Castelino M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109 Get Direction
ROCKFORD, IL 61104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carol Andrea Castelino M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carol Andrea Castelino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD 9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D. 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D. 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez 5001 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD 6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195