Dr. Meena S Khan M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology473 W 12th Ave 201 Dhrli Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Meena Khan practices Neuropathology in Columbus, OH. Dr. Khan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2008
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Sleep Medicine, Neurological Disorders, Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Medicine: Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center 2007
Dr. Meena S Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
DUBLIN, OH 43017Get Direction
Dr. Meena S Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Researchers Understand More About Why Brain Cells Die in Parkinson's Disease
One of the significant hurdles in finding the treatment of any of the neurodegenerative diseases is the limited knowledge regarding the underlying mechanism. It is known that Parkinson’s and many other neurodegenerative disorders occur due to the buildup of malformed proteins. In the case of...
- The ABCs of Gratitude: Reflections of a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior
Sometimes, it can be difficult to be grateful. Instead, it’s easier to get bogged down by the negatives, and ignore that there are still beautiful positives in life. It is especially easy for this to occur when chronic health issues are in the picture, but Teresa Wright-Johnson decided she would...
- Cowboy American Ninja Warrior Bears All in Sharing Wife's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Anyone who follows the American Ninja Warrior series is familiar with one of the favorites, ‘Cowboy Ninja’ Lance Pekus. This is his sixth season on the show.The TV competition is a spinoff of the Japanese Ninja Warrior show, Sasuke, which no longer airs.Lance stands out from the other contenders...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr M.D.750 MOUNT CARMEL MALL COLUMBUS OH 43222
- Dr. Pedro Weisleder MD, PHD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Uzzal Roy M.D., PH.D395 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221