Dr. Robin Rivers is a Chiropractor practicing in Montgomery, TX. Dr. Rivers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rivers seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College 1981
- Activator Methods
- Applied Kinesiology
- Manual Adjusting
Dr. Robin Kathleen Rivers D.C.'s Practice location
Montgomery, TX 77316 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robin Kathleen Rivers D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robin Kathleen Rivers D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Todd Robert Custer D.C. 804 W Montgomery St Willis TX 77378
- Dr. Behjat Hassan Syed DC 5625 Cypress Creek Parkway Houston TX 77069
- Dr. Nathan Neal Whitaker D.C. 6518 Louetta Rd Spring TX 77379
- Dr. Ryan Roeder D.C. 3708 W Davis St Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Michael A. Chaplin D.C. 18961 Freeport Dr Montgomery TX 77356
- Dr. Kent Albert Miller D.C. 903 North Loop 336 West Conroe TX 77301