Dr. Helene Miller is a psychiatrist practicing in Tenafly, NJ. Dr. Miller is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Miller diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Miller may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Miller treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine M.D. 1993
- Depression & Anxiety
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Parenting, Couples & Family
- Children, Teens & Young Adults
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Women’s Health & Post Partum
- School Consultation & Clearance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury & Protection
- Professional MemberAmerican Psychiatric Association
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Anesthesiology
- Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Mrs. Helene Anne Miller MD's Practice location
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Mrs. Helene Anne Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Autism in Adults
The vast majority of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will eventually grow up to be adults with ASD. So, what happens when someone with ASD or Asperger’s syndrome grows up, leaves school, and makes a transition to adult life? You will have to consider registering for college, applying...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Helena Jasna Kukla MD120 North Main Street New City New York 10956
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Ms. Esha Khoshnu M.D.570 Belleville Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Wei Wang M.D.35 W. Hudson Avenue Englewood New Jersey 07631