Dr. Helene Miller is a psychiatrist practicing in Tenafly, NJ. Dr. Miller is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Miller diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Miller may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Miller treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine M.D. 1993
- Children, Teens & Young Adults
- Depression & Anxiety
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Parenting, Couples & Family
- Personal Injury & Protection
- Psychiatric Consultation
- School Consultation & Clearance
- Women’s Health & Post Partum
- Worker’s Compensation
- Professional MemberAmerican Psychiatric Association
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical CenterAnesthesiology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Westchester Medical Center in ValhallaChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Liberty Health Advantage
- State Farm
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Mrs. Helene Anne Miller MD's Practice location
PARAMUS, NJ 07652 Get Direction
Paramus, NJ 07652 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Helene Anne Miller MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Helene Anne Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Are Hallucinations?
In psychiatry, hallucinations are defined as a perception experienced in the absence of an external stimulus to the corresponding sense organ. In simple terms, hallucinations are when people see, hear, feel, smell, or taste things that really don’t exist outside of their minds. For a...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Helena Jasna Kukla MD 120 North Main Street New City New York 10956
- Dr. Edward M. Paul M.D. 155 E 31st St New York NY 10016
- Ms. Esha Khoshnu M.D. 570 Belleville Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD 7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Ronald Moore Chase M.D. 97 Amity St Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Wei Wang M.D. 35 W. Hudson Avenue Englewood New Jersey 07631