Dr. Bennett Amaechi is a Dentist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Amaechi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Techniques for the production of dental eroded lesions in vitro.
- Factors influencing the development of dental erosion in vitro: enamel type, temperature and exposure time.
- Caries inhibiting and remineralizing effect of xylitol in vitro.
- The use of gamma irradiation for the sterilization of enamel for intra-oral cariogenicity tests.
- Thickness of acquired salivary pellicle as a determinant of the sites of dental erosion.
- Eroded enamel lesion remineralization by saliva as a possible factor in the site-specificity of human dental erosion.
- In vitro remineralisation of eroded enamel lesions by saliva.
- Enamel demineralization in situ with various frequencies of carbohydrate consumption with and without fluoride toothpaste.
- Quantitative light-induced fluorescence: a potential tool for general dental assessment.
- Use of optical coherence tomography for assessment of dental caries: quantitative procedure.
- Development of a quantitative method to monitor the effect of a tooth whitening agent.
- Influence of abrasion in clinical manifestation of human dental erosion.
- Correlation of quantitative light-induced fluorescence and optical coherence tomography applied for detection and quantification of early dental caries.
- Treating caries as a disease and restoring carious teeth via remineralization.
- Consistency and conformity in caries assessment among dental nurses in Anguilla, British West Indies.
- Dental erosion: possible approaches to prevention and control.
- Caries-based treatment need assessment by clinical dental nurses in Anguilla, British West Indies.
- Quantification of root caries using optical coherence tomography and microradiography: a correlational study.
- Caries status of children in eastern Trinidad, West Indies.
- Detection of interproximal demineralized lesions on human teeth in vitro using frequency-domain infrared photothermal radiometry and modulated luminescence.
- Current erosion indices--flawed or valid? Summary.
- In vitro detection and quantification of enamel and root caries using infrared photothermal radiometry and modulated luminescence.
- Four "lessons learned" while implementing a multi-site caries prevention trial.
- Anti-cariogenic effect of a cetylpyridinium chloride-containing nanoemulsion.
- Design of the xylitol for adult caries trial (X-ACT).
- Antimicrobial activity of nanoemulsion on cariogenic Streptococcus mutans.
- Optothermophysical properties of demineralized human dental enamel determined using photothermally generated diffuse photon density and thermal-wave fields.
- In vitro and in situ erosion models for evaluating tooth substance loss.
- In situ remineralization of white-spot enamel lesions by 500 and 1,100 ppm F dentifrices.
- Quantitative remineralization evolution kinetics of artificially demineralized human enamel using photothermal radiometry and modulated luminescence.
- Thermophotonic lock-in imaging of early demineralized and carious lesions in human teeth.
- Quantitative evaluation of the kinetics of human enamel simulated caries using photothermal radiometry and modulated luminescence.
- Antimicrobial activity of nanoemulsion on cariogenic planktonic and biofilm organisms.
- In situ remineralisation of eroded enamel lesions by NaF rinses.
- Remineralization of early caries by a nano-hydroxyapatite dentifrice.
- On the sensitivity of thermophotonic lock-in imaging and polarized Raman spectroscopy to early dental caries diagnosis.
- Influence of anti-asthmatic medications on dental caries in children in Slovenia.
- In situ remineralization of early caries by a new high-fluoride dentifrice.
- In-vitro detection of artificial caries on vertical dental cavity walls using infrared photothermal radiometry and modulated luminescence.
- Tooth-surface-specific effects of xylitol: randomized trial results.
- Remineralization of artificial enamel lesions by theobromine.
- Remineralization of eroded enamel by a NaF rinse containing a novel calcium phosphate agent in an in situ model: a pilot study.
- Fluorides and non-fluoride remineralization systems.
- Clinical evaluation of an enhanced white light and fluorescence device for early detection of caries lesions.
- Truncated-correlation photothermal coherence tomography of artificially demineralized animal bones: two- and three-dimensional markers for mineral loss monitoring.
- Evaluation of fluorescence imaging with reflectance enhancement technology for early caries detection.
- Proximal caries lesion detection using the Canary Caries Detection System: an in vitro study.
- The Prevalence of Early Childhood Caries among 24 to 36 Months Old Children of Iran: Using the Novel ICDAS-II Method.
- Factors influencing the caries experience of 6 and 12 year old children in Riga, Latvia.
- Comparison of The Canary System and DIAGNOdent for the in vitro detection of caries under opaque dental sealants.
- Evaluation of the caries-preventive effect of toothpaste containing surface prereacted glass-ionomer filler.
- Remineralization of natural early caries lesions in vitro by P -4 monitored with photothermal radiometry and luminescence.
- Remineralisation - the buzzword for early MI caries management.
- The influence of xylitol and fluoride on dental erosion in vitro.
- Use of transverse microradiography to quantify mineral loss by erosion in bovine enamel.
- Efficacy of sterilisation methods and their effect on enamel demineralisation.
- Factors affecting the development of carious lesions in bovine teeth in vitro.
Dr. Bennett Tochukwu Amaechi BDS's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Bennett Tochukwu Amaechi BDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S.11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S.8809 N. Navarro Victoria Texas 77904
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS14034 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio Texas 78247
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.17119 San Pedro San Antonio Texas 78232