Dr. Rami Salloum is a graduate of the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in California and a member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association. Dr. Salloum combines a personalized approach ... (See ...
Experience & Accolades
- Member2007 - 2009General Dentist, Family Dentistry, Allentown, PA
- Member2006 - 2007 Managing Dentist, Dental Works, Oregon, OH
Dr. Rami Salloum's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rami Salloum | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rami Salloum's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Anatoly Smolyansky DDS854 Market St Bangor PA 18013
- Dr. Floyd A. Shultz DDS202 South 3rd Street Coopersburg Pennsylvania 18036
- Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS2004 South 5th Street Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS304 S Broad St Lititz PA 17543
- Dr. Patrick J. Brannon D.M.D.225 Prospect Ave Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Larry F. Rakowsky D.M.D.7601 Easton Rd Ottsville PA 18942