Dr. Rebecca Sylvia is a psychologist practicing in BERKLEY, MA. Dr. Sylvia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sylvia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sylvia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Rebecca Sylvia B.A's Practice location
BERKLEY, MA 02779 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rebecca Sylvia B.A | Psychologist | School
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rebecca Sylvia B.A's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Dr. Corey Gifford PSY.D. 13 Rodman St New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D. 9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Ozioma Okonkwo PHD 110 Lockwood St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D. 70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Deborah Sepinwall PH.D. 154 Waterman St Providence RI 02906
- Ms. Natalie Zervas PH.D. 100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822