David Hanson is a physical therapist practicing in Verona, WI. David Hanson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, David Hanson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. David Hanson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
David Hanson PT's Practice location
Verona, WI 53593Get Direction
David Hanson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Stacy R Huegerich MPT411 Prairie Heights Dr Verona WI 53593
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Joseph D Collins DPT411 Prairie Heights Dr Verona WI 53593
- Taylor Lee Devalk P.T.2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53711
- Curt Mackenzie Campbell P.T.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Kate E Langfeldt DPT557 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548