Dr. Michael Cain is an internist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Cain specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cain provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 2003
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 2003
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Greenville Hosp System, Internal Medicine
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Michael Steven Cain M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Steven Cain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Shaym Puppala4931 Crosscreek Lane Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Merrill J. Gildersleeve M.D.21 Aberdeen Drive Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Marcela U. Young M.D.540 Old Howell Rd Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Desmond E. Smith M.D.45 Creekview Ct. Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Ronald S. Phillips9 Buena Visa Way Greenville South Carolina 29615