Dr. Douglas Phillips is a Dentist serving the Asheville area for more than 30 years. Dr. Phillips is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Full Mouth Reconstruction, Dental Implants and Dental Sleep Medicine. ...
Education and Training
Louisiana Tech University B.A. in Chemistry 1976
Baylor College Of Dentistry D.D.S. 1979
- Mentor for L.D. Pankey Institute L.D. Pankey institute
- Dental Honor Fraternity - National Dental Honor SocietyOmicron Kappa Upsilon
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fluoride Treatments
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Full Mouth Restoration
- General Dentistry
- Gum Re-contouring
- Metal-free Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Preventive Care & Oral Exams
- Sleep Apnea Treatment (for Snoring)
- Smile Makeovers
- Tmj Disorder Therapy/bite Realignment
- Tooth Colored Fillings (amalgam Free)
- Tooth Reshaping And Straightening
- Tooth Whitening
- FellowInternational Congress of Oral Implantology
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberL. D. Pankey Alumni Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNorth Carolina Dental Society
- Professional MemberBuncombe County Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberSouthern Academy of Periodontics
- Professional MemberSpear Faculty Study Club
- U.S. Air ForceGeneral Practice1980
Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phillips
- Randall h.
Pleasant chair-side manner..
- Linda r.
Comfortable, friendly, professional, overall excellent experience..
- R. m.
- Doug r.
A friendly and excellent professional who cares about proper dental care and the patient's well being..
- Karen d.
Excellent care/ professional atmosphere/ the ultimate in care from Dr.Phillps.
- Jerry s.
Finest dental care of my life.
- Leila a.
What a wonderful practice!.
- B. c.
Felt like I was in professional, caring hands.
- Beth m.
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Wendy D. Willoughby D.D.S. 192 E Chestnut St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Allison K. White D.M.D. 1040 N Main St Dayville Connecticut 06241
- Dr. Angela Frost D.D.S 101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. George L Richards D.D.S. 101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Scott Allen Sahf DDS 120 Chadwick Square Ct Hendersonville NC 28739
- Perry J Stamatiades D.D.S. 1085 Hendersonville Rd Asheville NC 28803