Dr. Phyllis Vezza is a pathologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Vezza is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Vezza can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Vezza may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
Dr. Phyllis Rosemarie Vezza M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02904 Get Direction
Providence, RI 02904 Get Direction
FALL RIVER, MA 02721 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Phyllis Rosemarie Vezza M.D. | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Phyllis Rosemarie Vezza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Diana Treaba M.D. 593 Eddy Street Providence Rhode Island 02903
- Dr. William Dwayne Lawrence MD 101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Mirela Stancu M.D. 825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Yong W Rhee MD 795 Middle St Fall River MA 02721
- Dr. Catherine Breen M.D. 825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Joyce J Ou MD 101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905